Re: (ET) mulching

Thanks.  En passant you just solved my problem of 'can't find blades
short enough'..  Will just remove the baffles around em, put on a longer
blade.  Have had these Etractors for years and have been using ;much
resharpened'  GE blades until I finally ran out of ones with enough metal
to sharpen this year..
Dave
Weymouth MA