(ET) Parts

Does anyone have or know where to get a seat switch for an E10M? Mine just fell apart.

I have bben looking for a belt also. I found that the old one has Wheelhorse Number 517436 on it. I treid a Toro/Wheelhorse Daealer. He said that number odesn't work anymore. However, said that his cross=reference shows that NAPA 4L440W or a Gates 6844 is equivalent. I hope this info. may be od some use to someone out there. I haven't tried these last two numbers yet, as I had a spare belt.

I did manage to get a clutch/brake return spring like I was looking for at a local farm equipment store. I also just got new batteries from Sam's Club. The brand is Energizer, which I hadn't heard of before. The old ones were Interstate brand.  The price was $55 each. Interestingly enough, I discovered when I looked up the purchase of the Interstate batteries, they had been in the tractor since Spring of 1997. I haven't in recent years been mowing near as much as I used to, but it did seem that the voltage was going down a bit faster than it used to. I decided to replace the old ones when I saw that at least one was leaking. Some lifetime, whatever the reason, I think.

Herb Crary
Boulder CO