Re: (ET) Parts

I ended up making a support and crank handle for mine. I think I have enough 'stuff' left over to make another - if you don't need OEM, and if you don't need it before next fall!.

- SteveS

Peter Bishop wrote:

Hello all....
I have 1 rear rim, sandblasted, primed and repainted white for an E15 I'm looking to sell or trade. I'm looking for the 'support' and 'crank handle' for the snowblower for same. I'm in Wisconsin, so anywhere near here would be great. Also, would be interested in availability of hood decals I was a day late on my 'order' to Bill. Thanks,
Pete.