(ET) POR 15 color & other questions

I am about to paint my snowthrower. I see you only have a choice in colors of black, grey and clear.

What have you guys opted for when you used this paint?

I am also going to paint a showthrower on my John Deer and wondered if anyone out here would have an opinion as to which color would be best. It looks like yellow is not an option unless I paint the plow that first with an enamel, then clear POR15. I guess that would give me my slick finish? Just not have the rust inhibitor properties? but in that case I could just use yellow tractor paint to begin with, eh?

Would you have to use this stuff at all if you were to sandblast things first?

Thanks for all your input.
Kevin