Re: (ET) Alltrax Smoked!

My Wheelhorse E141 seems to eat up deck motors - went through 3 last summer and I am now down to only two good motors.

Local DC motor places can't seem to rebuild them.

Anyone have any idea who will rebuild 36v deck motors?
Or know where I might be able to buy them?

Other than the fact that these were old, I'm not sure why they are going out. There is what appears to be a safety shutoff each motor to prevent overheating, but, perhaps because these are old motors, they were not working. Thoughts?

Erick Smith