(ET) Electric motor search (off topic)

Thanks to Chris T., I have a single-stage gas snowblower to convert to electric. At this point I'm looking for a 12-15 amp 110 volt motor that will run at 4,000 rpm. I am thinking that this will come closest to approximating the IC engine that is being removed, while still being operable from a standard household outlet.

Anyone have any good, inexpensive sources for this sort of thing? I've done some surfing, but the motor universe is quite large, and I am by no means an expert in these things. I have noticed that some circular saws use motors that seem to have the right specs - I would just have to find a supplier...

Your ideas welcome - feel free to email me offlist.

Thanks in advance,

Steve
Alltraxed E-20