Re: (ET) Alltrax install!

David Roden (Akron OH USA) wrote:
I have that very diagram right here on my computer. If you need a copy, you
can download it from here :

http://www.alltraxinc.com/old/Manuals/DCX-ET%20Manual.zip

Thats the same one I have.  My old eyes didn't notice the power bypassing the main relay though the 1 ohm resistor

According to the diagram, those safety switches connect to the KSI
(keyswitch) input of the controller (6th pin from the left), not to the main
contactor.

Yes, but turning off one of these switches should turn off the B+ to the main contactor coil

Battery voltage on the KSI terminal enables driving current from the controller.
 Any time the main disconnect is on, battery + is also applied to the 8th and
9th pins (designated logic B+ and B+ power respectively).  These are
supplied from a tap *ahead* of the main contactor.  The main contactor coil is