(ET) Put my money where my mouth is.

Well, I have complained before that I need to spend some money on my elec-traks and I am going to do it.  Here are all the parts I need.  If you have any of these in good, ready to use state, Let me know I'm going to get BOTH my
ET's working the way they should be.

Main power disconnect switch for E-12
Two lift motors.  I need one for the front lift of my I-5 and one for a rear lift assembly for my tiller.
Mowing deck.  All I really need is a deck in good repair with all the wheels and stuff.  I have the motors, but if I have to buy one with motors, I'll do it if the price is right.

Thats all the big stuff for now, I'm sure there is more, but that will get me started.

James

James F. Jarrett
Information Systems Associate
AP Java Programming Instructor
Charlotte Country Day School
1440 Carmel Road
Charlotte, NC 28226
(704)943-4562

I will follow the good side right to the fire, but not into it if I can
help it.
-- Michel Eyquem de Montaigne