(ET) Equipment for sale

I had plans to restore several tractors, but other things have taken priority and I have the forllowing for sale.  I would like to sell all to one buyer, but if no one is interested in the lot I will price them individually.  This would be a 16-18 foot trailer plus pickup load.

E-20, good condition

E-20  fair condition

E-15  fair condition

E-12  fair condition

E-10  fair condition

Origonal owners and service manuals

These all run when I got them about 4 years ago, all will need batteries.

Also, string trimmer, drill, hedge clippers, parts of a tiller, elect-trac trailer, disc, 2 blades, several tires, several mower decks and quite a few other parts  (motors, controllers,cords, lift motors,etc).

I would like $4000 for the lot.

I will provide photos for seriously interested parties.

I would consider delivering for $1.20 per mile round trip