(ET) mowing trails

One thing I've thought of for mowing trails on our land (which are mostly
tall grass and weeds) is to get a couple of the heads from the "DR
Trimmer/Mower", hook them up to an electric motor and mount the thing on
the front of the tractor.  The DR is basically a string trimmer on
steroids, so safety hazards should be minimal. And while it won't cut
anything woody, it also won't sustain any damage if it meets them, or
rocks, or other obstacles.  Any thoughts?

Steve Gaarder

p.s. The heads can be seen at
http://www.drpower.com/TwoStepModelDetail.aspx?Name=TRMHead