Re: (ET) Reliable, heavy-duty electric tractor?

I've got the C-185 Wheelhorse (which has the E-20 drivetrain with the
upgraded WheelHorse controls).  I have used it constantly for three years
now and have found it very reliable.  I had to replace one control relay
because of stupidity )do NOT close the hood on an open control panel...
Lots of energy gets released when the crossbrace grounds the open fingers
of the relay).

I agree that the fragile piece is the front mower deck motor spindles and
front wheel spindles. Cutting trails has got to be rough going.  I would
worry about the sudden stopping of the mower blade due to rocks and stumps.

Good Luck!

Robert W. Klein II
SSGN Deputy Technical Manager AWS/AWSS
1176 Howell Street