  _____

From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of
Eagle5473 aol com
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 2:09 PM
To: elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) Snow Cab For Sale

Hey guys I still have that snow cab for sale,

It wont fit the tractor I have without lots of modifications......
I have some pictures as well
looking for $100 or best offer on it located in Wastern CT Its in very good
condition for its age, sides and good 1 or 2 very small tears nothing big,
and the clear sheeting has no haze

Aaron Hodge
860-384-1904
 <mailto:eagle5473 aol com> eagle5473 aol com