Re: (ET) Replacement Brakes

Yes.  Harold Zimmerman.  I bought the set of parts from him this fall
and installed in a matter of hours.  Replaced the stock brakes - what a
difference!!  I had read others saying this, but did not understand the
degree of improvement until I tried the new ones.  By comparison, I
didn't have brakes before.

Harold's contact info:
Harold Zimmerman
dba Clean Power Supply
Ephrata PA
717-859-4234 Phone
717-859-4824 Fax
cleanpower att net Email (Make sure your email is set to plain text and
limit your email to 8K. No pictures.)

Darryl McMahon

Kleinbrahm, Bob wrote:
Has anyone found a source for replacement brake assembly similar to what
Bill offered?

Bob

Bob Kleinbrahm

Senior Network Engineer

First Republic Bank

San Francisco, CA. 94111

415 288-1478

rkleinbrahm firstrepublic com

First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries do not take responsibility for,
or accept time-sensitive instructions sent by email including orders,
funds transfer instructions or stop payments on checks. All instructions
of this nature must be handled by direct communication, not email.

We reserve the right to monitor and review the content of all email
communications sent or received. Emails sent to or from this address may
be stored in accordance with regulatory requirements.

--
Darryl McMahon                  http://www.econogics.com
It's your planet.  If you won't look after it, who will?