    *From:* Kleinbrahm, Bob <mailto:rkleinbrahm firstrepublic com>
    *To:* et <mailto:Elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
    *Sent:* Thursday, January 05, 2006 5:18 PM
    *Subject:* (ET) Replacement Brakes

    Has anyone found a source for replacement brake assembly similar to
    what Bill offered?

    Bob

    //Bob Kleinbrahm//

    //Senior Network Engineer//

    //First Republic Bank//

    //San Francisco////, CA. 94111//

    //415 288-1478//

    rkleinbrahm firstrepublic com <mailto:rkleinbrahm firstrepublic com>

    First Republic Bank and its subsidiaries do not take responsibility
    for, or accept time-sensitive instructions sent by email including
    orders, funds transfer instructions or stop payments on checks. All
    instructions of this nature must be handled by direct communication,
    not email.

    We reserve the right to monitor and review the content of all email
    communications sent or received. Emails sent to or from this address
    may be stored in accordance with regulatory requirements.