Re: (ET) Bill Gunn is selling V snow plow

I agree.  I have had no problems with chainsaw or leaf blower.

Lee Richardson <lrichard jbc edu> wrote:
From Lee:

I've had, and used, one of the inverters for as long as I've had the
tractor. Mostly I used it for cutting wood with electric chain saws, of
which I've worn out several. I always bought the biggest saw I could find
and had no trouble using it. Now I use the inverter mostly for the weed
whip and leaf blower.

The only trouble I had with it was that one of the perm magnets came loose
one day. I was able to 'glue' it back with J.B. Weld and it's held well so
far. This was several years ago.