-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of Christopher
Zach
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2005 1:57 PM
To: jbc coate org
Cc: Elec-Trak
Subject: Re: (ET) Bill Gunn is selling V snow plow

> and it snuck past me but he had a rotary inverter listed that closed a
> few days ago
> (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7728456003)

Yeah, I won the inverter; check has been sent. I'm curious as to how people
like these things; this one apparently is a sealed one and I'm looking to
run a good sized electic chainsaw with it.

> - Jim, who got to use an ET to clear snow for the first time...
> today's
> lesson: make sure the tires are at the right air pressure before
> using, esp with chains. Too little air and the tire comes off the rim
> :-(

Interesting. I did a few inches of snow yesterday with the E20, blower, and
the new batteries. Voltage stayed high even when the chute was full of
snow;
in fact it would push out the plug of snow/ice if I kept feeding it.
Serious
power there.

I now have the third string of batteries online in the rear weight box.
I think I'll go outside today and take some pictures.

Chris