From: "tbamc" <tbamc gbta net>
To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2005 10:48 PM
Subject: (ET) E-T for house backup

<I am seriously thinking of getting a 3600 watt inverter and rigging the
Elec-trak as a house backup pack. >

I've been thinking the same, for as long as I've had my ET, but 36 v
inverters are so blasted expensive (and more recently the 12, and 24v,
Redi-line's on ebay seem to be way up), and the local power company is
so quick to fix problems, that it's more of a fun challenge, than a
need.  ;-)

Thon