To: <elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2005 9:47 AM
Subject: Re: (ET) John Deere E-90

true if compared to the large frame ET's (E12 through E20 models), but
my admittedly vague impression is that the E-90 might be similar to the
smaller E8 or possibly E10?

Tim Humphrey wrote:
... my observation's are the ET's are tractor's and the E-90 is a mower.

Tractors vs. Mowers

-----Original Message----- What is your opinion of the John Deere E-90 Mower in comparison to the
comparable Elec-Trak Models.
--