From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu on behalf of Chris Zach
Sent: Sat 10/1/2005 8:42 PM
To: Elec-trak list
Subject: (ET) New tires for steering

I've noticed that my Elec-trak E20 *stinks* in terms of steering. Put a
load on the end of the front lift and the sector gear skips, but more to
the point it is almost impossible to steer. Likewise the rear tires
don't have much grab to speak of.

Is this possibly because I have old tires? Maybe they are stiff and
crummy. Would new tires make steering with loads easier, or is this just
Elec-trak life?

Chris