From: "CleanPower" <cleanpower att net>
To: elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
Subject: (ET) New Mower Blades
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 17:31:21 EDT

I am on the verge of having a batch of new mower blades made for the 42" front-mounted mower decks. Before I make the investment I'd like to take a bit of a survey of need. Please let me know how many,if any, sets of blades you would be in the market for at an approximate price of $50.00/set of 3 , with possible discounts for quantities.
 These blades would be manufactured to match the originals.
 Please let me know if you have interest.
 Sincerely,
Harold Zimmerman
Ephrata PA