(ET) John Deere E-90 available.

This note came into my website.  Josh has provided some images, and I have
put them
up on my website at:

http://www.econogics.com/ev/jd90-7.jpg
http://www.econogics.com/ev/jd90-8.jpg
http://www.econogics.com/ev/jd90-9.jpg

(Suddenly, an embarassment of riches in the JDE90 photos department.)

If you are interested, please contact Josh directly.  I have no financial
interest
in any transaction.

Darryl McMahon

 I have a 1973 John Deere electric 90 mower. It was given to me by my
  neighbor. It is in good shape, I was wondering what it might be worth
  and if you know of anybody that would be interested in it. Thanks for
  your help,  Josh Colgan

--
Darryl McMahon      http://www.econogics.com/
It's your planet.  If you won't look after it, who will?