From:                   <robwhitee bellsouth net>
To:                     "darryl econogics com" <darryl econogics com>
Subject:                electric tractors
Date sent:              Wed, 31 Aug 2005 19:20:49 -0400

If you know anyone who is looking for electric mowers i have some. I have
three and
they are all 197? John Deere E-90's, one of them is complete and was
restored about
10 years ago, it still runs great and looks pretty good, the other two
have been
disassembled but all parts are still there and the motors have been tested
and work
as they should. I am located near Atlanta GA and i can send pictures if
you need
them. I am moving to a smaller place soon so i can't keep all of my
projects. Send
me some reasonable offers.
                                          Thanks Robert
                                          ph#  678-517-8035

------- End of forwarded message ---------

--
Darryl McMahon      http://www.econogics.com/
It's your planet.  If you won't look after it, who will?