Re: (ET) E12S with overheating current limiter

Steve
Thanks for the feedback.  I am referring to the steel bands above the charger that are wrapped around what looks like a ceramic block the size of a paperback book.  I think you have described what caused the problem as well. I am certain that a couple of times I did not pause long if it all before moving from forward to reverse or vice versa. Hopefully, I will find that is the problem. I have the manuals and they do say E12S on the schematic.

Thanks.

Jim Reed