Re: (ET) Hot frame (post 2)

I had a similar problem. the way I finally found it was to physically
trace and inspect all cables.  I found two strands of wire sticking out
from the terminal block put in by the previous owner that were touching
the screw head holding the block to the frame.  I found it by
disconnecting things one by one..  tedious...
Dave