(ET) Another lesson learned

All summer my C-185 Wheelhorse tractor had seemed a little sluggish, and
the
range reduced.
I presumed that my 6 year old Trojan T-105 batteries were finally reaching
the end of their life.

2 weeks ago the tractor quit on me while mowing for over an hour.
Totally lost power.
When I reached for the disconnect, I noticed it was extremely hot.
Knowing that this was the original and that it and the fuse block were a
couple of weak points on these tractors, I assumed it finally gave out.

I replaced it 2 nights ago; (Thanks to Harold for the quick turnaround on
the new style disconnect)
He sent it to me without payment so I could get it ASAP; Thanks again
Harold!

After installing it and recharging the night before last, I went out to cut
grass last night.

It's like I have a new set of batteries!
Power meter stays strong and I was able to cut almost 2 hours of some very
high grass and still seem to have plenty of power left when I parked it.
I have to believe that I was loosing power through that disconnect switch
all summer long, while assuming it was the old batteries.

May want to see if you are experiencing any voltage drop through your
switch
if you experience the same symptoms.

Dennis
Elsberry, MO