Re: (ET) Battery chargers.

I dunno,  ignoring the time involved in the charge cycle (which I can't
as often as I mow) I'd still be concerned that the peak amps are less
than 5.

Most battery manufacturers recommend a charge rate of something more
than 10 amps, and some want charge rates of 30 amps for the battery to
"be all it can be".

Most of the time 4-5 amps is considered a "finishing" level to be used
*after* a much higher bulk phase.

I'm sure it's good on saving water in the battery, but I'd question
wether or not it is good for the batteries long term performance.