(ET) Battery Discharger

 Some of you may have read about a Battery Discharge Tester in the GE
Service Bulletins or elsewhere. It clamps onto the pack via battery
charger style clamps and when turned on,it applies a 75 amp load and
starts the timer. When the pack is drawn down to 31.5 volts,the unit shuts
off and the timer tells the story of your pack's condition. A usable pack
will last a minimum of 60 minutes but usually much longer.
 Anyway,I've got an extra one of these units that originates from an old
New Idea dealer. It does not appear to have ever been used much.I have
tested it and it works.
 For sale to the first person who commits $150 .
 Sincerely,
Harold Z.
Ephrata PA 17522
 717-859-4234