-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Jim Coate
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2005 3:45 PM
To: Elec-Trak
Subject: (ET) Re: ge tractor

The fellow who got this unusual machine sent me a few pictures, which
can be seen at:
    http://www.coate.org/jim/ev/ElecTrak/GE_loader
He notes that it appears to have originally been painted yellow. It
appears to very much be for loading rather than towing.

It looks to me like a bunch of large-frame ET parts re-arranged... did
GE ever make such a thing, or is this the result of some creative person?

--
Jim Coate
1970's Elec-Trak's