Re: (ET) Re: ge tractor - 4WD, articulated, loader pictures

Hi Jim & all,

Thanks for posting the pics !

Can you get more pictures - different angles, and/or underneath ?

I wonder if it steers better than my E-20 with Snowblower installed ?
(everything does !)

My interest would actually be a backhoe - but I am interested, because I
have spare Elec-Traks I could 'borrow' a rear end from.

Anyone know of any other similar designs - either OEM GE or custom
adaptations ? (besides the semi standard loaders we have already seen)

John