(ET) 36v bulbs

You can get dual contact 36v bulbs from a fork truck co.  I bought some
a while back.

Here are 2 email, 1 for the dash bulb and 1 for the head lights.

Hello group,
  I purchased some 36v dash bulbs from Radio Shack. Part number:
RSU-11385994.  They were 79 cents apiece. I bought four to make it worth
the shipping costs. They do not carry this bulb in stock so you will
need to order it at the store or call 1800-442-7221 and order them over
the phone.
    Eric Miller
Email 2=================================================================
A list of Hyster dealers can be found at http://www.hyster.com/dealers/
I intend to call the one in Columbus Ohio Monday and see if I can get
the bulbs.
Thanks for the information.

Marty Canada

--- Eric Miller <ewmiller erols com> wrote:
> Hello Jeremy,
>   Sorry for taking so long to reply but, it took me a while to find
> where I last put some that I bought. I came across some 36v bulbs with

> the two contacts on the bottom of the bulb that fits the ET head light

> socket. The box they came in is from Hyster, Unisource(TM). I guess
> they made 36v forklifts? Is anyone one on the list familiar with
> Hyster or if they made an 36v electric forklift? The part number is
"Taiwan" and the code "SP5".
>   I bought these at an old Surplus store a couple of years ago,
> located out in the very small town of LaVale, MD. I went back to the
> store on Friday to find more bulbs and look for other interesting
> stuff that I really don't have the room for. When I got to what "used
> to be" the dimly lit back part of the store, I fell to my knees... all

> the old surplus goodies are no longer there! I almost started to cry.
> The store manager said it was just too costly to keep stuff like this
> around because it does not sell much. The same space he said is now
> being used to shelf more commonly sold goods that have a higher turn
> over rate that generates more revenue for them. I had bought several
old electric motors and many neat old used electrical gadgets and parts
from them over the years. Now it has all been replace with the same
hardware and products that can be bought at just about any hardware
store. I really loved those old types of stores.