(ET) foot pedal switches

I ordered part number 26-1073 "miniature switch" from MCM in Ohio.
They have a website and online catalog you can order from.

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/

These will work in all positions and I would replace them all at once, they are $2 each. My experience with these switches in other equipment is that when they get flaky, they can be REALLY intermittant. If they fail one time, they are bad and just need to be replaced.

I also fixed contactor 2A which had corroded solder inside where the leads connect to the coil wires. Had to drill out the rivets, but it is fine now. Everything works exzcept the cruise control- bad push button. Filled the transaxle per your suggestion- my E20 seemed to leak it out also- is this a common problem?

In any case, mowed the WHOLE lawn with it (EGT200) because my darn gas tractor had fuel pump trouble and a bad mower spindle- on order from Sears.

Do you think Harold has headlamp lenses?