(ET) Re: DCX300-ET Controller for DA E20

A note of thanks to all who helped with the installation of the Alltrax controller in my E20: My wife and I are heading to town to celebrate the completion of the conversion. I gave a demo of the performance this morning and we were very pleased with everything. The cruise control worked fine to transfer control from the pedal pot to the dash pot and back. The PTO also worked OK so I will cut the grass on my rough lawn using the dash pot. With only a short light cable connecting the pot arm to the pedal the bounce from bumps did not turn off the dash pot. I will not need a heavier spring on the pedal. Steve’s Version 6 seems to have done the job and I thank him for standing behind his excellent product.