RE: (ET) E20 Wiring Diagram

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt O'Brien [mailto:obrienm00 yahoo com]
Sent
:
Wednesday, June 29, 2005 9:28 AM
To: Raymon Ellis
Subject: Re: (ET) E20 Wiring Diagram

Raymon

What is the info. on the controller from Steve Richardson?

I've got an E-15 that I'd like to add a controller to.  Or maybe I'll get an E20 and use the controller.  Is it a powerfull controller?

Thanks,

Matt O'Brien

E-15, E-12S Tiller...

Raymon Ellis <raymonellis adelphia net> wrote:

Ralph I have tried to copy your C.C. Button setup on my E20 as shown on your web site page 5. I just cannot hold my foot still enough on my rough lawn with only the pedal.  I have installed a dash potentiometer same as the one inside the box which is connected to the pedal and a relay connected to the C.C. switch so I can move to dash control when on the lawn. I have everything except the diode you show holding power to Pin 5. Will you tell me what value to ask for and where to purchase the diode?  My replacement controller from Steve Richardson seems to be OK. I occasionally get a red led flash but it switches back to green after a moment or two. I just need the dash control to complete the job. You know that my electronic knowledge is poor but my drive is strong and unstoppable.  I soldered an available diode onto a small phenolic board along with the light resistor where Card 4 was mounted. My C.C. light works OK but the diode was not right. Will you give me a hand on this? Thanks, Raymon