Re: (ET) Electric Ox Review

I think you have the advantage that your grass is uniform, so the
wheels can push equally and the differential will not slip.  Mine is
very ragged -- tufts of grass and eroded areas around the grass -- so
there is much more unevenness between wheels.

Can you descend this grade?  I found descending with my E15 (either
with the motor or the brakes) that sooner or later one wheel would
track and the other would spin backwards.

                                        Ken