-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu] On Behalf Of neil
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2005 2:58 PM
To: et
Subject: [SPAM] (ET) mini bike

Steve, has it got a drive of some kind, the ones we used to sdell had a
minature centrifugal drive like a snowmobile so the engine ran at high
rpm.

In any case, I'd look at a "pulse width modulator" first,  a set of
relays after that.

wombat