Re: (ET) Mower motor control

Steve, try this site  http://www.electricscooterparts.com/speedcontrollers.html  they have a large supply of different brands at a good price.  A Curtes 1505 for $45 + $7 for a case + $5 for a heatsink.  They also have any other parts you might need.

I have been using a MC7 on the lift motor for my E20 for 2 years now with on trouble.  the are available from   http://www.diverseelectronicservices.com/html/mc7.html  for $85.  They work on 12 - 36 volts up to 30 amps.

Ralph

steves wrote:
Looks like I'm going to acquire a mini-bike frame to play with.  I'm  thinking of trying a mower motor in it. Any ideas on controllers?

- SteveS