Re: (ET) Transportation Costs

Dennis -

I had my EV shipped cross country with DAS:

http://dasautoshippers.com/
Took a bit longer than they originally estimated, but the car arrived in good shape, even freshly washed.  From comments I've seen on the EV list, seems that DAS generally provides good service at a moderate price to premium price.   Some folks have tried cheaper alternatives with mixed results or worse.   DAS does let you track your car's location online (frustrating when it's holding at a staging point, exciting when it's rolling.)  They also offer a range of service levels.

I'll forward you a much longer message off-list with comments on a range of other transporters culled from the EV list.  Anyone else who wants that, let me know off-list.

- Tom Coate

Pestka, Dennis J wrote:
A little off topic;
Looking for a reputable company to ship a small truck from California to
Missouri.

Thanks;
Dennis
Elsberry, MO