(ET) ryobi

Morning, Jon: problem was in safety switch, the've got an "engineering marvel" in that little box on the handle, got it working but needs a rap to shut off, couple screws stripped in plastic so probably out of line, shouldn't be hard to fix. Only problem left is "charge' meter doesn't work, may not even mess with that.

I've been running a Black & Decker, the Ryobi seems a bit handier, of corse we do all but the trimming with the JD-90.

wombat