(ET) E20 overdrive (more speed)

I have an E20 that I will not be using for anything other than going around the yard and driving down to the neighbors houses.

I am thinking of changing the pulley sizes on the motor and transmission. Basically doubling the speed. right now the motor has a 4" and the transmission has a 6", I will put a 6" on the motor and a 4" on the transmission. I can not just swap them as the shaft diameters are different.

Does anyone out there have any input on this idea? Do you think I am pushing things getting a 19mph top end? (top gear) Do you think I could push it further?

I have no idea what the transmission is capable of.

Does anyone know what the top speed in gear 1 is of an E20? I know gear 4 is 9.5mph, which is fairly fast for mowers. Most are 5-6 and the comercial zero turns are 9-11mph if I am not mistaken, so 19mph would be absolutely flying.

Any input would be appreciated.

Kevin