Re: (ET) Alltrax DCX300 ET in E20

The power use meter is meant to be used with a shunt; the meter is connected in parallel with the shunt and measures the voltage across the shunt which is in the milli-volt range. ie well under 1 volt. The 36 volts nominal is way too much for it.

The fuel level meters are expanded scale voltmeters set to read in something like the 25 to 50 volt range, so it can probably take up to 60+ volts before going poof.