(ET) Life After Bill

It occured to me today as I was mowing that we are doing ok with Bill
gone.  A few months ago the board was repleat with "Life after Bill"
emails...mine included.  Since his departure from the scene I have
replaced a charger timer, a main disconnect, a controller, and a diode
assembly and the tractor is better than ever.  There are in fact more
parts available than before, or so it seems to me.  We have high rise
battery boxes, hoods, decals, all kinds of stuff.  While I have not
contributed much, I have certainly benefited and I do appreciate it.  I've
been getting my parts from Harold and have found him responsive and very
knowledgeable.  Beyond CleanPower I have found enough folks out there with
other stuff to know I can keep "Emma" going for a good long while.  Maybe
someday when my "other life" slows down (I am a Brigade Commander in the
Army Reserve and am seldom ever home enough to do much with my machine) I
can do a full blown resotoration.

So...I guess it wasn't as bad as we feared huh?  Thanks to all of you!

Steve
E16
Tennessee