Re: (ET) one speed, no power E20

Kleinbrahm, Bob wrote:
Perry,

I too have a similar problem going on my E20, but have at least 3 speeds
functioning.  My band resistors do get hot when I use tractor for a
period of time.  I have been following the replies to your original mail
and would like to see if someone more enlightened then I could be more
specific in how to trace down the cause of this.

Ok, in this case the problem is the foot pedal switch for 3a contactor either is not conducting or the wire to the solenoid is loose/bad. Thus the third resistor is not cutting out and the tractor doesn't run right.

Can you check that out?

Chris