RE: (ET) one speed, no power E20

It appears that that the only clicking I get is on first throttle, no
clicking beyond that other than the microswitchs on the throttle.

Resistors (in the front, not on board 3) get warm.  How do I measure the
draw on the ammeter?
Sorry, is the ammeter the Power gauge?  When the tractor is moving, it goes
down less than 2V.  The power attachment moves up a tiny bit.

> Further investigation tonight.  By paying a little more attention, it
seems
> that I do have a difference between speed 4 and 5, although it is very
hard
> to tell.
>
> Also, if I am driving, and manually switch the throttle on an incline, I
am
> able to go a little better in 4 than in 5.
After driving it for a few mins stop. Lift the hood and feel for heat
where the resistors are. They are in the front of the tractor, behind
the lights in front of the charge timer switch.

Are they warm? What is going on with the clicking (do you hear clicks in
speed 1-4 from the contactors) and what is the current draw on the ammeter.

Chris