Re: (ET) one speed, no power E20

Perry Cain wrote:

It appears that that the only clicking I get is on first throttle, no
clicking beyond that other than the microswitchs on the throttle.

Resistors (in the front, not on board 3) get warm.  How do I measure the
draw on the ammeter?
Ah hah. Now we're getting somewhere.

What's happening is this: There are three resistors in the front of the tractor to control speeds 1-3. As you push down on the throttle, the little switches in there are supposed to close the contactors 1A,2A,3A which bypass the resistors. As the resistors are bypassed, the speed goes up.

You're running around in speed 1. Not much fun.

Now for the big question: Why is power not getting to 1A et al.

Let me check my manual.

Chris

Sorry, is the ammeter the Power gauge?  When the tractor is moving, it goes
down less than 2V.  The power attachment moves up a tiny bit.

It's the gauge on the right. THe left one is voltage.