Re: (ET) one speed, no power E20

Perry Cain wrote:
Further investigation tonight.  By paying a little more attention, it seems
that I do have a difference between speed 4 and 5, although it is very hard
to tell.

Also, if I am driving, and manually switch the throttle on an incline, I am
able to go a little better in 4 than in 5.
After driving it for a few mins stop. Lift the hood and feel for heat where the resistors are. They are in the front of the tractor, behind the lights in front of the charge timer switch.

Are they warm? What is going on with the clicking (do you hear clicks in speed 1-4 from the contactors) and what is the current draw on the ammeter.

Chris