(ET) Sleeve hitch

Hey guys,

The way you describe sounds like it'd work for a dethatcher, but if you're going to get into ground engaging stuff (Brinly plow, disc harrow,...), you might think about including the #15 assembly.  It gives you an attachment point directly on the frame as opposed to the hanger which is 4 inches off.  Toro does this with the clevis pin (p/n 20), but I'd drill/bolt through both stabbers.  This comes from agricultural experience, where I'm always amazed at how easily tractors, even 15hp sub-compact ones can bend really thick iron.

Tom