-----Original Message-----
From: elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu
[mailto:elec-trak-bounces cosmos phy tufts edu]On Behalf Of Christopher
Zach
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 9:31 AM
To: SteveS
Cc: et
Subject: Re: (ET) Sleeve hitch

Interesting, and that is pretty simple. Looks to be a better solution
than the little flat tongue that's default on the Elec-trak. All the
Sears junk seems to be geared towards getting that U bar mounted to the
back of a garden tractor bulkhead.

So where would the power lift attach (yes, I have one; handy thing).
Would it attach to the part #1 or something that would attach to the
part 14 (the U itself)? Apparently if I have the power lift I don't need
that whole part#15 rube goldberg contraption.

Chris