(ET) Sleeve hitch

So I have been using the new rear lift with my dad's Sears dethatcher. Really nice; I can now lift and lower the darn thing using a makeshift mounting point and attaching it straight to the U bar under the tractor

Which brings up a question: What makes up a sleeve hitch for an E20? Is it possible to buy one anywhere? I'm thinking of either finding one or making one up from a Sears kit of their tractors. But where does it attach and how?

Chris