Re: (ET) Stiff Steering, pt. 3

You can also try.... Harold Zimmerman. Nice enough guy, and seems to have everything.

cleanpower att net

Speaking of which I tried one of his relays. They are somewhat similar to the ones you can get surplus, however they have mounting bolts in the back whereas the surplus ones do *not*. This makes a diff as you probably don't want to have a relay rolling around in there unsecured, and trying to make one's own mounts is not as easy as it sounds.

I'm buying three more to replace 1A,2A, and FR. The FW one has been replaced and the CC one can use the best of the old relays.

Makes a big diff.
Chris