(ET) rear lift thoughts

Well, the sweeper is apart and POR-15'ed, and the tiller was in use this weekend.

Tiller works much better with a lift. The difference is substantial; I'm able to go to the end of a row, lift, circle round, drop, till, etc.

The lift seems to work just fine on 12 volts. Hauls the tiller up with no problem; I'm going to leave it there instead of fiddling with 18 volts. Maybe it will last longer.

Put in the new card 4 and now have my high speeds back. I'll fix the old one, but it's nice to have one that works. Next step is to replace the shot relay and get things really working again.

Chris